2011-03-20

Nick's thoughts are with the people in Japan.

転載します。
"The pictures and news from Japan, which got abroad in the last days, did shock me. I imploringly hope that the problems at the atomic piles can be contained somehow. The earthquake and the Tsunami already have been unimaginable disasters, which are almost put to the side line due to the contamination difficulty. My thoughts are with the people in Japan and I’d like to enunciate my deep sympathy to them. I’m truly pleased to be in Tokyo and Suzuka every year, the people and the culture of Japan are different in a fascinating way comparing to the “Western civilisation”. It is always outstanding and the atmosphere is unique. I wish everyone in Japan and all Japanese that the outcome of the disaster and the suffering of the people will be endured as soon as possible and that the people can get back their smile."
 http://www.nickheidfeld.com/